As much as I love the trailer home section of Pleasantview, it's very dated and screams base game. Today's modular homes look more like smaller versions of the bigger homes you sell your soul to have - why not let your sims take the next step from starter to pre-fab? Perfect for those who've outgrown their starter but aren't quite yet ready for a massive (and costly!) mansion.
1 Car Garage
- Walk-In Closets
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Breakfast Bar
- Family Room
- Split Bedrooms
- Huge backyard
- Security Alarm, Phone, Smoke Detector
- I was going to place a desk next to the bookshelf, but you'd have guaranteed foot-stomping unless you use a mirrored desk. My sims had a dog, so I put her pet bed there instead.
- I put in the dummy 1-tile closets for those who like to make pantries or linen closets. You can easily remove them and add them to the room they're in.
- I tested out possible expansion of the home by removing the bookshelf and moving the spot for the pet bed over to install L-shaped stairs. It turned out great and would be handy for unplanned additions to your family!
- I have all expansions and stuff packs installed so you'll need those.
- CC and Hack Free - Everything is Maxis.
- Made in a clean, sim free neighborhood.
- Copy play-tested three Sim days in a different neighborhood.
- Original lot uploaded - no sim has ever seen it, much less lived in it. :D
Lot Price (furnished):
Google Images, Sims 2 Clean Installer, and Windows 10 for keeping WMP
I need my music!