Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Catchup2018 - posted on 1st May 2018 at 1:50 PM
Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 1800 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 11:41 AM
Default Recolor New Subset from CEP?
I've got this CEP for the piano which adds a second subset to the chair cusion. but any recolor I make new or old for it doesnt show for the second subset. It warns that old recolors made before the subset will do this on the website I got them from but I cant seem to get new recolors I've made to work either. does anyone know what i should do?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 12:15 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 21st Apr 2018 at 12:25 PM.
Where did you put the CEP files for the piano? (and do you have a link to it?)

Usually, one file goes in this location (saved game, same location as Downloads folder)
C:\Users\PCNAME\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\zCEP-EXTRA (the non-bolded is the name of your PC)
And the other file goes in the location below:
C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\zCEP-EXTRA
(both locations are added when you install the CEP mod, and if you don't have the mod you should probably install it)

(but check with the original download, and if you have the UC, Double Deluxe, another Windows edition or OS than Win 7, etc. locations may vary accordingly)

If you do that, I think you should be able to recolor the original object via SimPE and still get the two subsets.